BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Good Vibrations

Hey Guys, Well so, I had class today so I skipped church.. :(
Well, then I went to Pav with Kenny, Jo Yee and Amelia and watched Despicable me :D


DESPICABLE ME IS AN AWESOME SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Agnes, The little girl was Ssshhhhooooooo CUUUUTTEEEEE

* Spoilers *>.<



The Girl in the middle 

Hahahha She Just really reminds me of Juanny :)
" Can you read us a bed time story?"
"Can you tuck me into Bed???"
"Can I have a goodnight Kiss?"
NO
NO 
NO 
LMAO

These Things are the Cutest thing EVER!!!! XP
"PHOTO SCANNER!!!!!"
HAHAHAHHAHAHA



*Spoiler Ends* XP

Well, Yea, I went to the concert Last night without tickets
XP


Went straight to 2C and wanted to Suprise some of them ;P



Jackson, Jo yee and Me :)




My Awesome Monitor :)
He just reminded me of Charlie Chaplin...
Just without the hat
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH


Jia han, Jo Yee, Nicole And Me :)


Next Show Im Targetting, 

The Sorcerer's Apprentice



apparently its really really good :)

No Wait, I wanna watch Toy Story!!!! :D

0 comments: