BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 19, 2010

For your Entertainment :)

Im Not gonna go to school tmw AGain :P
Forget I even said that ;)

Anyways, Iskandar Baked Brownies today :D 
It was AWESOME!!!!!! 

And Its My sister's best friend, SuFiz's Birthday...
So, some of us chased him around the whole house throwing flour at him >.<
And he got scared and ran in his car :P

Anyways, I got bored...
So I decided to Upload all the pictures from my phone...
So Its Kinda blur...

Well, on our Trip in Gem Island, 
the Chef gave a compliment for us :D


ICE CREAM!!!! THE BEST THING EVERRRRRR ON THE TRIP!!!!!! :D
Though the Whip Cream just made it tasteless.. But owhh well, 
Better Than nothing :P



Daddy and Uncle Glenn Caught like more than 5 Sharks :D
Uncle Glenn caught it and Allowed me to play with it *Torture it*
Owhh well, The Shark went back to the sea safely anyways... No Harm to it *wink wink* XP

Well, my sister made her specialty for us :)
It was Yummmaaaayyyyy!!!!
I was lazy to get my camera so I just took it with my phone ;)




During Emma's Party :)
Victoria is Just Soooooo CuUUUTTEEEEE!!!!!! :D



Gummy Sweets in my grandparent's house :D
I just took it to TEMPT PUI YEE ;)


CNY Open house at one of my neighbour's house :)
Look at the Wa Lai Toii :P
Some little Kid cried when he stood in front of the kid :P


The Lion Dance thing....



some weird Ash Tray 

Oh, and this was the time Uncle TJ Allowed me to drink Shandy
Uncle Tj " When you're out with me, You'll sure enjoy one!!!" 
LMAO



Pumbaa :)



/hahhaha
Lesley and Ashleigh are such posers :P


Well, She isnt... >.<


Anyways, Went to BTS with older Sister for clothes shopping  :)
Went to this shop, Sister took like a bunch of dresses for my to try on....
before going into the dressing room, I saw this sign, 
" PLEASE DO NOT TAKE PICTURES"

Owhh well, then I remember all those Girls taking pics of dress and stuffs like that in the dressing room...

So, 




Well, I bought this Dress.. :) 
For Formal Occasions...
Dont really have any dresses actually :P


though this One's quite nice :)

Well, yea, YOu cant see the dress, 
thats the whole point Of me using my phone :P
I was just trying to break the rules..
My gosh... 
How would they know is Someone is in the dressing room breaking the rules by TAKING pics? XP


And This whole Post Ends with, 

Jo Yee's Amazing Flower Drawing :)

0 comments: