BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Somewhere over the rainbow :)


Hey Guys I Customized My blog :)
Comment on the Chat box and Tell me what you think ;)

Well, Havent really been updating my blog about what I did.. Loads of pics Piling up..
Goshh..
Well, To Summarize It,  


Went To the Paradise band Concert :) 
Went With, Yi Xin, Re nee, Harry, Janet, Jackson, & Janelle :)

Had Fun There :)

No, I did NOT buy the Disc ;P
Was Lazy to Line up...
Owhh well, I just borrowed Re Nee's And I.. Well... 
**********************************************
Yeeaahhh.... Dont reall think I should say it..
Owhh well, Moving On!!! :P


Denzil took my Camera and started Camwhoring :P


And Hao Zhe Joined in XP


Went out for Dinner with Family :)
Told Ya my Family's CLOSe Like SUPER SUPER Close :)
We see each other Almost Everyday day!!
Cause some of us Goes to the SAME School and church :)

Bought a Dress :)
And yes, Yi Xin, Im So Sorry I betrayed you ;P

Had Fun with " The Popular Minority" :)
Took Their Pictures and all :)
Most of it is on Muhaimin's DSLR :D


Yeahh... There were alot of... Animals... :P

Yeeaa... too Much.... 

WAyyyyyy too much ;)


Well, After that, I got soo Tired, I just went back to my room and lied on the bed and slept :P


I was sleeping so Soundly and Happily Dreaming...
Untill My mom woke me up cause of Harry and Lenix. XP


Anyways, Monday, Tuesday, And Friday, I didnt go to school....
So yea, I only went on Wednesday and thursday :P

And you know, the BESt thing was, 
on Wednesday when I came back to school,
Madam Herbert: Hello Wan Jia, What happened to you On Monday and Tuesday??
Me: Errmmm.... Oh, I Had Flu, Sore throat and Slight fever :)
Madam Herbert: Well, you shouldnt have come today also!!!
Me: Oh Yea!!! Its So boring Laa!!!! 

HAHAHAHHAHA EVEN MADAM AGREED That I Shoudnt have Come to school!!! XD

Well, on Thursday, Went to school,
Early Morning, I ran up the stairs, Like I do ever Morning in school >.<
Well, I FELL!!!! :(
OMIGOSHHH!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I think it doesnt really look that scary in that pic.. .>.<
But It Really Does!!! LOL
Blekkkk 

Anyways, Told you I got My Mojo Back!! :P

I Finished Reading Potrait of Lies in School during concert prac :)
Its An awesome book!!! :D

Well, then I saw this book, In My sis's room...

Read it a little bit and I got bored of it LOL
So Yea, I'm not gonna finish it now :P

OH!!! My sis bought Two books for me the other day, though i had to pay for it :(


Well, This is is AWESOME!!!
And Its really really sweet :)
I guess Its a PG 14 Book LOL


Well, Last night I got so bored, I decided to read this book,
I read the Beginning :)
Sounds AWesome!!! LOL

Yes, this book :P
I read It in the book store, And I thought It was Really really nice.. :D

I Started reading ' Can you keep a secret'
And I found it boring :P

See my And Pui Yee's convo about  it :D





Hahahha 
Anyways, Gosh, I missed the Prac thingy in Church this morning :(
The Last Time I went was kinda fun :D

0 comments: