BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 2, 2010

Pooff






Pui Yee Quotes
Your Blog is DEAD :( :( :( :( 

 So I Shall Update it now Owhh well :)

Yesterday, Thursday, I went over to 2M :D
Enjoyed myself with, Cendy, Yu shen and a few others... :)
Jonas Bullied me and I bullied him too :P
Styled up Yu Shen and Nic Lee's Hair!!! :))))))

Yu Shen said, " I LOOK LIKE EDWARD CULLEN!!!!! o.O"
LMAO!!!!!!
Shut up kaayyy, It WAS Awesome!!!! :P

And, Cendy's Shoes got throwned down the Roof!!!
I Better NOT tell that story... :P

Went to Counselor during Concert Prac today...
Had Fun talking to, Wilfred, Yeek Zheng, Pui Yee and Zhi Hern aka FERB!!!! :D
And YES, Zhi Hern reminds me of Ferb :)



He SERIOUSLY DOES!!!! :)


Anyways, I think We're getting our lockers soon :D
And for me, Being such a kind soul, Sharing my Locker with Pui Yee :)

And Yes, Thats what Friends are for :P


The School Comp's Really Driving me nuts.. Goshh
Every single time I try going on the internet, It LAGS!!! :( I cant even get on Msn!!!
Goshhh Its SUPER SUPER SLOW!!!! :(

Sighh Mr Sam's gonna bring Three New Boys over..
It was fun, Listening to Eriene, Cendy, Jo yee and Especially Mr SAM's Theories on them >.<

There, Pui Yee, Updated :P

0 comments: