BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

If I Had YOU

God doesn't require us to succeed; he only requires that you try. 

This Quote had taught me Lots.
I Dont have to be good, as long as I try.....

Sometimes I wonder why people have to pretend to be someone they're Not
When the real person inside of them is something good...

__________________________





















TeeHee ;)


My Friends are Just AWESOME :)





We're Crazy Together :)





We Make mistakes together :P






SOME of us even imitate MJ but ended up being a penguin :D


We Act Craaazzaaayyy in people's house :P



Tooo Crazyy.....


Untill someone tries to get out of the house ;)




*Speechless*
:P


Sum up my week, 

The guy who sits beside me, Khye Jhun,
He's getting boring to sit with :( Havent talked to him in like...a... LONGGGG Lonngggg Time :S

On Friday, I was having a terrible Flu, sore throat and stomach ache in school...
Goshhh It was horrible...

Pui Yee, Yi Xin, Win Nie, JANELLE Are ALL Sick :(
Except Amelia LoL

Counselling on friday was AWESOME :P
-------------

Thursday, Pui Yee was Absent, 
Yi Xin was Absent on Wednesday and thursday....

So, Me, amelia, and win nie & Janelle were all ALONE :0

During Concert Prac, was really bored,
Went over to M with Yu Shen, and Cendy..
Helped Clean up Yu Shen's Bag
 and Locker :D
He should Thank me :P
-------------------
That Pretty much sums up everything 
HHAHAHA

WEll, Tmw, Sunday, Goshhh
WE're gonna have Captainball :D

So far, Re Nee, Yi Xin, Me, Hao Yi, JANET, JACKSON, Amelia & Jo Yee can make it :)
* Picturing the image when pastor calls the first comers to stand up :DDDDD *

Owhh well, Wish us Luck!!! :P


 *From New York to LA getting high rock n' rollin 
Get a room trash it up 'til it's ten in the morning 
Girls in stripper heels, boys rolling in Maseratis 
What they need in this world is some love X)  *

Goshhh I'm in a Adam Lambert Craze Now!!! :P 
FEVER
STRUT
IF I HAD YOU
TIME FOR MIRACLES
FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME
VOODOO

1 comments:

UjjwalRaaj said...

Glee!!! <3


What camera do you use! Some of your work is very good!

I'm following!
http://sourcanvas.blogspot.com/