BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Time pass so fast...

Well, Last Sunday, after Nex Gen, Hao yi followed me back home... went Ikea to shop.. Bought new beds!! Hao yi was being jealous... WEnt LOUD... thought we were late... rushed.. Almost manage to prank kenny by saying we're not coming... camwhore a bit... saw christy.. *GASP* Saw christy pointing at hao yi and me... Stood for a long time.. met up with Rach, Kenny, Suetty and Rose!!


Me & Rose...
* yes, I was wearing that Nex gEn Extreme shirt.. *WHEE!!*

*I'm currently gonna steal the pics from hao yi's blog cause Im lazy to upload it..



Suetty and Rachel!!



Typical Suetty.. ^^




Rachel's signature.. hehe



I saw Kenny being weird with hao yi... o.O
Hao yi came, Kenny went beside hao yi, touched his shirt clothe... GOSH


I'm so short... why... why... why am I short... =(



The couple for the day!! Suetty and Kenny!!
*Ooo.. It ryhmes...

* Oh, Madam Norashimah's coming back!!! WHEE!!!!

WEll, Monday.. Its pretty normal...
Tuesday, Bout the same...
WEdnesday, because of hao wei's Super Short synopsis, madam thinks we dont read the book... ==
So, she asked ALL of us to read chapter one and TELL her the synopsis...== Dang lame wei..
Well, at least I got praised by Madam ^^

On Thursday, I didnt bring my KH kayu!! WTH??!
Well, So I borrowed Jonathan's one.. But I couldn't do anything to it.. ==
But Madam was like Walking around... looking at everybody.. but I just polished his wood... Thats the only thing I could do to his wood.. =)
Then, the form 5's came down for games.. I saw them playing basketball.. so pro wei!! so fast and everything!! Then, Eunice came to me, "Wan Jia, I wonder who you're looking at..??
Wan Jia: Basketball laa duhh....
Eunice: Whose your Boyfriend over there
* so happen mr Low was walking there *
*Bells rings, after school*
Wan Jia: OH, MR LOW!!!! LOOKK!!!!! LOOK!!!!! LMAO!!!!
Then when I was about to go, some of them shouted, Wan Jia, I love you!!!!!
LOL So embararasing!!!!! AHH!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!!!! ^^

Well, Anyway, theres still some concert pics!! Here they are,

Wan Jia, Mandy, Nat and Shi Min =)


Some exercises before going on stage.. ^^


Look!! Its... ME!!! ^^


LOL yea.. I was kissing her through the door.. ^^


EVERYBOdY !! CANDID


Girls...


Yea... Spencer was TRYING to kiss amirul.. But failed.. XP


Me and Yuen hui


Di Puncak tertinggi Girls... I love this pic cause... Im in it!!!



Sze sze sze sze sze Huey!! Wan Jia!! Nat!! Li Yin!!



I hate make up!!



Me and Yuen Hui!!


Group Pic!!



I love this pic cause Its with two of my best buds!!


Janelle's finger, Nat and Wan Jia and Wan Jia's Finger... ^^

Okay, Thats about all I guess... ^^
Well, did you hear about the protesting thing?? OH MY GAWD!!! I saw the news and I was like.. OMG the police are so fierce!!! GASP

0 comments: