BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This is life... =(


Hey guys, I need a HUGE favour now!!! I really need you guys to help pray for my great grandmother!!! something happened to her and she feels week now!! now she's in the hospital... i hope the doctors wont give her any injections cause she hates it!!

My Great Grand Mother...




Oh Yea, Amelia ong is leaving TODAY!!! ZOMG!!! TODAY!!!
The last time I saw her was like.. Sunday!! =( I'm really gonna miss you sooo much, amelia!!!
Saturday was awesome Btw..!!!
Even though I went back ealier.. But still, i had fun!! =)
We met at Mc d and nobody was there.. so I waited untill I saw steffi and Sharmaine... So, me and steffi went and order something to eat and we saw pastor!!! =)
Then, We waited... and boon hoe, charles and jia ying came... then angelina came.. and then everybody started to come... =) Well, we sat LRT and waited for Steven.. camwhore a bit... did the giggy thing.... sat a teksi... went Sunway.. Made Steven stand on the stairs and giggle which looked like he was standing on the GIANT chair from the camera... met up with joanne... went ice skating... Steffi went to buy tickets to watch GI Joe... line was too long, didnt buy it... Seperated into two groups.. some ate Charles Jr.. some ate O Brians... * SO EXPENSIVE!!!*
Met up with jess.. went and watch GI JOe.. Got scolded by my parents... WEnt home after moving... =) Yea.. thats about it..

WEll, Tmw's MADAM MATTHEW'S BIRTHDAY!!! =S
Lets hope we'll skip all the periods tmw and celebrate her bday the whole day!!! =)

Lastly, I wanna say, again, BYE AMELIA!!!! ILL MISS YOU!!!! Dont forget me... the youngest that went sunway with you!!!XP
Btw, amelia, If u're reading this, I GOT SKYPE!!!! =) Ill miss you sooo much!!! =(


The beautiful girl that Im hoping will NOT forget me.. =(


0 comments: