BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

I'll be there for you..

hey guys, yea... I put my blog to private cause I realized that my youngeST sister and my parents looks at my blog. ==

Anyway, tonight's steph's farewell dinner which I BTW am NOt allowed to go cause of my FRiggin parents and tuition!!! ughh..
Well tmw's miss chin's dinner thing.... i have no idea what the plan is though..


Today, Amelia, came to me, wanna go watch movie?
Wan Jia: WHen?? AGAIN?!?!!
Amelia:NO!!! Next Saturday, maths class day out... Sunday, GO AGAIN to watch the proposal!!!!
Wan Jia: I WANT!!!!! OMG!!!!! whose going??
Amelia: sTill planning...
Wan Jia: Fine.. i cant go..
Amelia: WHY?!?!?
Wan Jia: cause i lazy!!!
Amelia: NO!!! PLS!!!!
Wan jia: you think i soo freee ar!?!?! u think my parents let meh!?!? plus, im broke d... oh, that reminds me, IM BROKE!!!! *faints*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh well, i hope I can go lor.... cause I dont think my parents will let me go out so much...
This year, so far i have been to how many outings??
one~ KLCC
two~Mid Valley*Harry Potter
three~Amelia Ong's day out =)
Future/ hoping to to.
one~ Maths day out...~ GI JOE
two: Amelia Low's Plan ~ the proposal...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Err... do I look like a japanese gal in this pic?? =S

0 comments: