BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

A day to remember.. =) ♥ The hommies


© Popango Productions 09' _ Images. All rights reserved.
** Images cannot be copied, reproduced, or published without
the permission and consent of
the photographer and production company. **

Kindly contact the owner of these images for usage. Thank you. :)--- Amelia Ong



* shoot, I copyrighted it!!! GASP

1 Try
2 try
3 try
4 try
Finally!!
See, he has an innocent face!! Like puss in boots oni!! but he wanted to be donkey.. ==
Me and FAbulous Amelia!! AkA Jie!!!
=D

♥ ♥♥♥


♥ ♥ ♥

♥♥♥♥♥ ♥

Hey Hey hey~~~!!!

Smile!! =D
Stevie, the ruler of Jiggle-topia, standing on the Great Big Golden Chair, singing:
*Jiggle-bell, Jiggle-bell, Jiggle all the way*.. XD


Bleh
The hommies Rocks!! XP ^^
ice skating rocks?? =)
Jonathan foong and me =)
=)
I look so short.. =(
*pulling a sad face.
Amelia, Jia, smile
*Still a sad face
Amelia, I put on facebook one ar!!
* Turns to happy face!! =)
I see you, YOu see me, We see each other!! =)
Ben's hair!! Hahaha


* It was a night to remember, Having the most fun I had in a long time...! First time I sat LRT with friends... First time ice skating.. It was simply Awesome..!! =)
I ♥ The hommies.. =)
I ♥ Amelia Ong. I miss you Very much, My fabulous Jie!
I ♥ Steph Teoh. Im gonna miss her VERY much. By the time you read this, I wanna say, say HI TO MY SIS!!! Hope you had a safe flight!!!
I ♥ Amelia Lee. Im gonna miss you too!!! The last ride I sat in ur car, it was very fun!! you're a very good driver.!! *Ahem*
Im gonna miss georgie too... I think.. even though I dont really know him.. hmm... who cares, Good Bye, Georgie!!



0 comments: