BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Theres nothing left in this heart to borrow..

Hey guys, I havent been updating my blog in a long time dy... cause im not allowed to use the comp on weekdays.. =S


Okay, so, Monday.. Monday... Monday.....Nisa was absent?? and....well, nothing much happened...

Tuesday, Went to the chapel in the morning as usual,had maths presentation.. my group did it two weeks ago.. which sucked.. But Amelia and Spencer's group was presenting it on Tuesday... amelia's group gave us papers which are shaped with different type of triangles... Spencer's group was I think the best.. They acted.. which had not enough time so they skipped some... and I didnt get to see it!! GAH!!

Wednesday, went to CF... played a game, "who, what, huh" More people came to CF... Was raining during the morning.. the teachers went meeting.. had no assembly.. stay in class... abviously the prefects will scold us for being too noisy.. == missed the eclipse yea... thats about it...

Thursday, WEnt chapel in the morning... listen to Mdm's boring advice and everything.. line up, go back to class.. duhh...

Friday, Missed chapel cause of the contacts.. prize giving thingy.. *Congratz to gee keat..*
During Civiks, had some kind of acting thingy.. my group was, Sze huey, Win nie and me..
I was the goat, Win nie was the tiger, Sze huey to the kancil!!!
Win nie was goat abusing me... =( WEll, Had games!!!! * I suspected it would rain so I didnt bring my racket.. so, Nat borrowed kenny's racket... and I didnt have any *stares at hao yi*
So I went around asking people for extra racket *makes me sound like a begger =(
At last, Peggy borrowed me one!! YAY!!! Thank GAWD!!!
After break, when we were lining up to go up, one of the Sirs made the form 1's stay back... so we did... then, he said that we were TOO noisy!! cause we're facing the office, the office can hear your noise!! then, I asked somebody whether from the form 5 class can hear the form 1's.. he said yea.. == We're too noisy!! But we're FUN!!!!
During C & S, my club, Lidra had a general knowledge quiz.. obviously the other group won laa.

On Saturday which is today, I had to wake up at 6:30 and follow my mom to Qi gong.. at first I didnt know what its about.. then I went, and most of them were old folks.. and they did...
.

Lalala~~~ I did the beginning part and started playing badminton with juan.. Juan got angry, was so bored.. == until now, I'm blogging!!

Well, tonight's trey's birthday dinner!! Gonna have so much fun!! I remember his last birthday dinner... *sighh.... so yummy!!!
But my other cousins are gonna watch harry potter without me.. =( anway, I watched it with my friends dy!! Hah!! In ur face!! LOL
And Me and HY is going to nex gen as usual... then, at 5, we're going to LOUD 09!!! WOOT!!!



0 comments: