BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Take it from me

The club cant even handle me right now





Yeap, I OBVIOUSLY CANT HANDLE ME RIGHT NOW!!!!
     IM TOTALLY GOING TO ADAM LAMBERT'S CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDD OMEEGGGOOOSSSHHHHHHH :) 







But Im still going!!!! :) OH MY GOSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY FIRST CONCERT Despite Church concerts :P


Anyways, Have been spending loads of time withe cousins and ben. LoL
Ben comes over almost everybody :)


Then we went over to his place cause he has a super uber cool mini theater :)
Gonna go over there again later!! :D




Class Trip, Sounds interesting.. 
But I dont really get the fact that its a class trip but people from other classes come over.. -.- WTH Right Geeezzz







Parents went to Europe for one whole week :( 
        YES, Without me :(







0 comments: