BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Aftermath :)

 Coloured my nails and left it for only 5 hours because of the concert  
♥ Coloured my Hair blue for the first time  
♥ Had the time of my life, 14th Oct 
* Didnt get to meet Adam :((((((
* Wanted to meet Adam :(((((((
* Waited for him outside, but he didnt :''(((((((((((
♥ Saw his SUPER HOT STRAIGHT BASIST buying ice cream :D  
*I had no idea what was in my head, I SHOULD'VE WENT AND SAY HI AND TOOK A PIC :(
*Missed an opportunity of a life time Ughhhhh :(
♥ Fell in love with Adam's voice even more :D 
* Didnt even have a proper camera to capture Adam's face :(
* All I could see of him from my camera is some blur image :(
* Wished I could've have a proper and clearer image of Adam Live :(

♥ Fell in love with ALL Adam's songs cause I didnt know it before :D 
♥ FREAKISHLY MADLY IN LOVE WITH AFTERMATH :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 






Adam: Tommy is great because even though he is straight, he is  open, different and not afraid to embrace his feminine side. Tommy loves makeup, getting his hair done and outfits as much as I do.  We share the Glamrock esthetic!








I love watching
 Tommy bounce around on his spot during performances
 and he has been seen singing along even though he does not officially sing with the band!! 
 Tommy, a Libra, celebrates his birthday on October 18. He is presently 28 years old .  Tommy is single, straight, a non-smoker, and an athiest. He graduated from Burbank High School in the class of 2000. 


-This Article was found online- :D

















Muahh to you too X)



Adam Lambert at Bethlehem Musikfest

Voodoo :P

Adam Lambert at Bethlehem Musikfest
Give you a FEVER :)




NO matter what age you are, 
You can ALWAYS be a GLAMBERT :)




















Image1









You feel the weight
Of lies and contradictions that you live with every day
It's not too late
Think of what could be if you rewrite the role you play
Take a step before you leap
Into the colours that you seek
You give back what you give away
So don't look back on yesterday

0 comments: