BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

All my Life

dead rose


My Dear Granduncle passed away, Peacefully in his sleep.
And the Last time I saw him was a VERY long time Ago.
I never even got the chance to say goodbye, And He's gone...

When I heard about it, after church Service, I went and look for my aunt,
Seeing her cry, I couldnt help but sheding in Tears :(

He is one of the BEST person anyone could ever Meet..
EVER.


When I heard that I hated Life,
Then I remembered something,
A Pastor once Preach,
And I remembered that,
God has a plan for him, And He ran the Race exactly to God's plan.


But It was so sudden,
He didnt even have any sickness at all,
And he's just gone like that...


After church, we went straight to Lunch,
Skipped Partner's Meeting and visited him,
he was just lying on his bed,
As if he was Sleeping, Peacefully.....


 Well, I cried for a few hours
And when I finally cooled now,
Mommy called and when she heard the news,
She just Cried like Shit, She was seriously sad.
At that point I couldnt help but shed into Tears.

And Because of that, Mommy is coming back earlier from her trip so that she wouldnt miss the Funeral...
Cant Beleive she spoiled her Trip :(
Oh My Gosh I seriously Cant Handle myself going through all these Again...
Someone who I really Love, But didnt really See that often,
Already in Heaven.

Anything could Happen anytime, even if you think it wont..
And all we can do about it is to hang on, 
And just spend more time with all our loved ones,
Even if they're not that close. :) 

0 comments: