BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hourglass :)



Awhh Tommy :) 
Owh well, At least he had fun During the concert :D
Hopefully Adam Did too 
Well too bad Adam didnt kiss him :( 
Well, Its Pretty hard for him to have fun, 
Cause of that Islamic Thingy :(
They Banned him from Jumping on Stage.. WTH Right :(
And he's not allowed to kiss anybody.. Pffttt :(


Anyways, Still Regretting not Going up and meet Tommy :(
Sighh
I feel like Crying now. FML

Saw Tommy That night, That FRIGGIN HOT Bassist Buying Ice cream. He was Friggin right IN FRONT of me and I had no idea what was going on in my head, I WAS FRIGGIN DUMB!! I should've went and say HI And Get a picture!!! FML!!!! NOw Im never gonna get that chance again :( 

- Written on my FB Profile-



0 comments: