BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

After all we been through

Rawwwrr  ;)
Got back from OBS.
Had an Awesome time there <3
Wouldnt mind going back there again.


Had the Awesome-est Intructor anybody could ever get ;P
Afendy :D

* He still owes me Ice Cream ;)*


Wouldnt mind getting Izzat though,
Just that He's kinda scary :S





Capsize King? ;P



Package Deal ;P
Solo Camping...

Why I love the Intructors?

Posers :P


But Izzat looks like a freaking bondan when he wears his Head Socks :P
First I saw him wearing it, I Laughed like Crap  XP





But he's an Awesome guy,   I guess :)
Just Really Scary....




And Yes, I Graduated ;)



Ledang <3





Fendy Jealous ;)



Lembing :P





Sean :)
Awesome guy, Pity that I only started talking to him on the last day :(



Me, Hepzi And Sara :)



And I wondered what happened to the Quiet Time ;P


It was NOT good :(
Felt like vomiting after eating it... :S






 


Me and Emily :)



Me and Zhi Coon :)



Ledang Spirit 
Auyahhh ;)



Went to school just now to buy the books :)

Gonna have a pair of Baju Kurung next year for school ;)
Anybody care to join me? XP

Anyways, Went Full House for Lunch just now. 
Awesome place :)





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

goygoygoioi
lkljlkролдрод момпромпорм пл
ромрммп