BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Leaving to OBS tmw, for 10 days...
Gosh
Seriously dont think I can survive.
My hands looks so bare after wiping off my nail polish just now :(

Alrighty, fast post, the Awesome class trip of 2010.

Had formal dinner.
Had to dress up :)

 Played lots of Games and Activies :)
Painball FTW <3
Awesome roomates :)

The Weirdest people to in the car with :P
me and Sze Huey were the only girls in it. LoL

Mc D Car Servive :D





Got a Birthday Letter from my Awesome Cuzzie, Steph and my awesome sis, Lex :)
 They even spelt my name wrong they had to blanko.
how awesome are they :P


Alrighty, Last post from now untill 12 or more days  :D
Love Ya <3

2 comments:

UjjwalRaaj said...

I love the images on this blog!!!

The first one is brilliant! You should get a good camera....probably a bridge or an SLR. You'll go places. !

Wan Jia said...

Awww.. Thanks <3 The first pic was taken in the car when I was bored :P