BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 25, 2010


Just got back from Church camp :)
Was in Charge of  photos, 
So I borrowed Re Nee's Camera during the camp :D


Had an Awesome time there :)
Pastor Victor was Awesome. 


Anyways, Had a Christmas party in my house yesterday :)


Christmas Presents...

Our Awesome Ipad :D

Bathroom Slippers!! :P






Well, We Video chatted with Steph This Morning around 12 :P
And she said Jon looks like some professor with his specs... 
So I exchanged my specs with his,
and He Apparently looked better.

Then I forgotten to give it back to him before he left.. :S 
So now Im stuck with his Specs.
How Awesome is THAT :P
Im stuck with His Nerdy specs now :P 


Bought that bouncy star  :D 
I LOVE IT
MERRY CHRISTMAS :)


Emma also wished you all Merry Christmas :D

My Cacat-ed phone :(

Rawwrrr :)







First time Wearing this Necklace was during Adam Lambert's concert ;)
FTW <3 

My New Best Friends :)

Guitar ;)

Watched Tron Legacy :D

got a Free Yoyo :D
It lights up :P

My Old friend :(

My Christmas Accesories Stand ;)

Memories Stand :D

Havent used any yet ;P

Worm Book mark :)
I Love it!! :D

Junks in my room ;P

My Ob Best Friends who SAved me ;P

Juanny's bedroom slipper ;P