BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Right now :)

Gonna start learning guitar soon :)

Thanks to my sis, For Borrowing Scarletti to me :D

Peekaboo!! XP


My New Guitar Teacher!! :DDD 
YAYyyy!!!!



Scarletti!! :D
ILOVEMYSISTER'SOHSOAWESOMEDESIGN :)


Went to Wangsa Walk Just now :)
Ate at Subway!!
Sub of the day, Seafood and Crab 
BLEEKKKK 
I FELT LIKE VOMITING AFTER THE FIRST BITE >.<
Yes, IT TASTED HORRIBLEEEE 
The After taste makes me wanna vomit too :P
Gosh I still have the taste in my stomach thats making me feel like vomiting now :(
* Too much info*

Oh Well, Saw Jeremy Chew But we didnt say Hi...
Dont think he saw us... :P

I Miss Mummy
Oh, bought a book!! " I miss mummy"
:D Its an awesome book :) 
Love it!! :D

My name means one house..... >.<

0 comments: