BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Till I Find you :)

I'm gonna be a Rockstar ;)

Anyways, A way to summarize up what I have done since I dont know when... >.<
 Perhaps two weeks ago? :S
Well, John and Steph stayed over and ransacked my WHOLE room 
Ppffttt :P

They were hogging the comp so I had nothing to do...

Was on duty for PA...

Realized something cool :D


Yeapp!! Ben did that cause he was bored >.>


Well, Went to Daidomon for a buffet lunch :)




Some Japanese BBQ Thing :)
Its really cool!!

Pistachio Ice Cream
Cause we went for the Buffet,
we got UNLIMiTED supply of ICE CREAM!!! :D
Pistachio Ice Cream was AWESOME


Well, Went to Grandmama's Kitchen the other day :)


Cause we won some vouchers from the Treasure hunt :D





And they had this Uber cool thing!!!


A LEMON SQUEEZER!!!! 
GASSSPPP
 XP

Some Store beside the restaurant.

This was an Amazing Glass :D

The story to the first rainbow mentos I bought for myself,
Which I would not tell :P




The Deco in Pav 






HHAHAHHA  
I Had NO Idea there a Paris Hilton Store even existed untill then 
XP

Went to Cupcake Chic and me and juanny bought a cupcake each :D
It was Worth it, but SUPER SUPER Expensive :(





Went for Nex Gen's Water gun Fight Yesterday :)
Was AWESOME!!!
But it'll be better if I had a gun that WORKED >.> 
My Gun had Failed me :(



HAHHAHAH JAYSON WONG :P


LMAO

Well, Just now I made Mocha Oreo Cupcakes :D
It wasnt such a success, 
But Oh well... :P

Yummaaayyyy ;)

This post shall end with a smile on your face :D 
LOL

0 comments: