BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Life is a mystery :)

I Just Love my Bunch of tuition Mates :)
Well, Exams are coming up soon..  :(
Before I shall Stop blogging for a while, 

Thanks to Pui Yee for this pic :D


Well, Anyways, Uncle Robert and all is gonna go back soon.. :(
Sighh.. Im so gonna miss their cooking :(






GO BUY HIS COOKBOOK!!!
Its Super Awesome!!
Theres Everything about the food and all!! :D
I bet You'll 100% Enjoy it!! :)


Anyways, While he was here, I played with his DSLR :)))))
Had Awesome fun with it :)
Sighh.... Im really gonna miss Campti very much :(

LMAO
Anyways, Thanks to Uncle Robert, he sent back some of the pics I took :D
But some of the nicer ones of other people is in Campti's storage and never to sent foot in this Laptop :(


Oh well, Har di har..
I Didnt take any of these pics cause Most of them has me in it >.<
And the DSLR was too HUGE for us to hold it while camwhoring :P


Jo Yee!!
Aka. Alberto Agape Kalani Kandierr
XD

NicH :D 
And Jo yee.... LOL


Eriene 
 :)

and Jo yee feel in love with the camera and...

Joyee "AGAIN!!! AGAIN!! AGAIN!!!!"

LOL


Sighh.... Im really gonna miss these times :)

Mr Sam Quotes " HIGH SCHOOL RELATIONSHIP NEVER WORKS OUT" LOL

*Note to Everybody, I promised myself not to get into a relationship until I'm 20 >.<*
:))
See, Wan Jia's a good girl!!
and She havent broke it yet :P


***Btw, Thanks David for being there when I'm feeling.. Down....
And.. Well, Even thought im not THAT sick,
anyways, Thanks for that... Weird... Awesome.. Addictive story XP***

0 comments: