BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 28, 2010

They cant take away what I Believe


 Tribute to Janelly :P
 LMAO

Exams are coming up soon
Goshh >.< 

Anyways, Had tuition with my buddies just now, And then taking some Awesome VidS with them :PPP
I Bet you'll laugh like crazy after you see it XP
*** Depends on Jo Yee if she wanna post it up :D***

Well, During Uncle Robert's Visit to our place, 
Well, Me and Campti Got two days to bond together and we had fun :)

And I shall now share our pictures with you :P
This is And AWESOME Kuih Uncle Robert made :)
Love IT!! :D

See, the Shirt Agrees :P

Uncle Robert :)
Hopefully He'll come back again and fill our house with food again :D

Daddy :)

Fake Lavender thats displayed on the dining table XP

Lesley's Grandmother :)

Errr... Dangg.. I forgotten his name... >.<


Lesley's Grandfather :)
Oh well, At least someone is sporting enough to pose!! :D



 Hahhaha Typical Uncle Glenn :P

And Lesley :)
she just popped in front of the camera out of a sudden :P

Went out to Eat Crab :D
Gosh I miss it!! *slurppppp*

My older sis, Me and Juan :D
*Named after my aunt :P*

Yea, I Love this pic :)

Pulau Tioman's scenery :)


Oh well, Good luck in Exams and all :)
And yes, This post should end with a smile :D

Well, By now, most of you know who the winner of Season 9 American Idol Righhhhtttt :P
Well, If you DONT, Lemme Spoil it for YOU :D

LEE DEWYZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!



YEAAA!!!! THATS RIGHT!!!!!

LEE DEWYZE WON AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDD


Gosh, he was so nervous :P
He was crying even before the Results came out 
LoL


Oh, Sighh.. Its Simon's LAST time on AI :(
Paula: AI's gonna be different, But The show will go on 

LoL All the shows about Simon 
Gosh, It made me laugh!! :P
Especially the one he was found on bed with RANDY XP
And when he was flirting with his reflection :DDDD

Gosh, Im really gonna miss Simon :(
But the show must go on :P

Oh oh!!! Pants on the ground!! :O 
LOL
 
Anyways, Sunday, Choral Speaking :P
Good Luck to all of us :D

2 comments:

Megan D said...

HAHAHAHA. I like how you describe my family!! xD

Wan Jia said...

Oh Hahha Ur welcome :P
Their poses were nice :D