BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 16, 2013



Ok, Woah. It's been years since I've posted on this thing :P 
So Heres a timeline about things that has been going on in my life since about half a year ago :P 


So 31st March 2013, Left Kinabalu Park and reached Laban Rata :)

View from Laban Rata :)
It was so amazing it was like living amongst the clouds :)

1st April 2013, Made it to the peak on Mt. KK :)
One of the best feelings I've ever felt :) 
I mean at least for once, I could do something.
At least. 
I've proved those that had no faith in me wrong. 
Well In a way its pretty good that I know who are my real friends are :) 


With Mummy in Putrajaya Botanical Garden :)



CHRISTMAS :) 





VIETNAM 2012



MY OHANA :)




AMAZING PEOPLE IN MY LIFE :) 





AUSTRALIA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME 2012 :)
Back when my hair was dyed :3 
Most Amazing trip I had. Amazing host family <3 div="" nbsp="">





Le Australian Host <3 div="">



Waiting to board the ship to Rottnest Island :) Freezing cold weather 



Halloween Party 2012.
-Work Experience.

 





Photoshoot 2012.




Till next time xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours
would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100%
sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Appreciate it

Feel free to surf to my blog post: Nike Air Jordan

Small Business said...

Jeans are now a very popular article of casual dress around the world. They come in many styles and colors; however, blue jeans are particularly identified with American culture, especially the American Old West.

Unknown said...

Superb blog and it is very entertaining too

Metal Planters

RS Gold said...

wow, I like your picture.


FIFA 15 Coins,just take a look here fifa 15 coins,you will take fancy with this site all along. Welcome to buy FIFA Coins in our store through following: http://www.xyfifa.com/

wowgold2u said...


For more information on the wedding, you should check out the state run web site or if you re also thinking precisely what PennyArcade are at almost all, quit what you lso are carrying out and navigate to the site.Tend to be any of anyone planning to PAX Perfect, Ranters? Exactly what are anyone getting excited about essentially the most?Source: TwitterAchievements, you either love em otherwise you loathe em. No matter what your preference, Bungie thought we would release a few of the details on their weblog concerning Samsung i8520 halo: Attain achievements ahead of they could be released by exterior resources.wow gold eu