BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 31, 2011

I want a boy best friend who will call me beautiful, and like my photos on facebook, commenting them saying things such as the fact he's proud to have me as a bestfriend. One that I can call up, crying about other boys, and him saying he'll beat the shit out of them for me. A boy bestfriend who will drive me around like he's my big brother, and kiss me on my cheek/forehead when he knows I'm upset. One who becomes friends with my boyfriend and one who calls me up to see what I'm doing. I want a boy best friend who will tell me when I'm wrong, and force me into fixing things and apologizing because he knows that it will make things better for me. I just want a perfect boy best friend, who will love me and protect me from all the other boys.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

agree so much!!

Andrea said...

Quiero uno así también!!!!!

BACKSEATsoldier♥ said...

yeah. i want it too~