BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dont really have anything perfect. So obvious right. NOTHING is perfect
 -.-



Hello there. I'm a loser and I have no life -.-


 

You're everything thats Beautiful :)


I'm left without a choice... 









I want this dress :)
That is, if they would let me -.-



♥



ronronronronweasley:

scabior-:

thebillweasley:

babylovex:

lovelylestrange:

Scabior Desktop Wallpaper | 1152x864 | CLICK TO ENLARGE.

new wallpaper, thank you <333

hey scabior you are one attractive man

You are sweet, Bill. You are nothing like Ronald or Charlie. ;)

….Hey Bill is awesome but don’t insult Charlie. -.-
<3










ryan’s laugh.. ♥



stunning.




Just promise me
You’ll think of me
everytime you
look up in the sky
& see a star



-wolowizard:

harrypotterorgtfo:

Actual tears.

oh. my. god.







So many people I know has super cool Cameras and all :( Ughh


siriuslyawesome:

whyfrownwhenyoucansmile:

fuckyeahleilou:

poppiesandthelark:

liquidconfidence:

putblanketsonthebed:

hotflamebaby:

earth-to-gracie:

I am wheezing

OH MY GOD.

 OH MY GOD
IM CRYING

i am weeping fhujddgfedgsfijekh

Pahaha <3 sheer love!

Forever

 reblog every time!

Fuck, this is great xD <3






Already Tired that.
You think it work? -.-


and then what? goshh


Comfy in my bed doing this and they had to just ruin it and make me sit out here,
Getting Bitten by mosquitoes 
Wow. 
smart move, Serious -.-


I did. I didnt get it. So what now? 

I just cant get what I want cant it... >_>





Wants a super awesome sunglasses.
Mom wont let >_> 
Obviously right


why is it that I never seen it here? :(


justlyricallies:

Thriving Ivory - Angels On The MoonRequested by Anonymous



justlyricallies:

Teenage Dream - Katy Perry.All Requested by yeahyourefuckedallright




justlyricallies:

Happily Ever After - He Is WeRequested by mellaanniieexox

So Let me say it for  myself 

justlyricallies:

Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls                                                 Requested by doucotasisay
Yeah, NOBODY understands me .

justlyricallies:

If I Only Had the Heart - The Maine.Submitted by -theperfectmistake

I feel like just punching you in the face >_>

justlyricallies:

Always Dirty, Never Clean - Anarbor Requested by quitethejoketoyou


Black Coloured Nair Polish
FTW <3


I like the amount of eyeliner she put on  :)
& Im never gonna be able to do that  
Uggghhh



justlyricallies:

Broken - LifehouseRequested by takeabreathcayla

And Thats the end story line for EVERYTHING in my life. 

0 comments: