BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 30, 2010

What a Emo life

WARNING, A VERY EMO POST 
DO NOT CROSS IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT


Today has been just like any normal day, 
Plus those Patriotic stuffs...
Until the second period of Games, it started raining and we all went back to class...

Me, Pui Yee and Sze Huey sat and talked among ourselves.. And those conversations made me know loads of stuffs.


Stuffs I never knew would happen..
Especially when you spend most of your time with that person, 
And you thought you know everything about them, 
But Turns out, You just dont.
That person didnt and wont tell you that one secret even though you told her yours..
That was the feeling I felt like just now...

I just feel like Im a whole different person.. 
Than who I was before this... 

And I just wish there was a time machine,
So I can go back in time,
And Cover up my mistakes and problems and all....



0 comments: