BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

This is a story of the BEST SISTER EVER!!!


 
" Sometimes in Life we cant always get what we want :( "

Skipped school today to send her off  To Taipei :)
Woke up this morning, feeling all dizzy and Stuffs.. 
Found Out I have a Fever, Terrible Flu and Sore Throat :(

Anyways, Still went to the Airport...
Muhaimin came over to say good bye :)

GOSHH I MISSS HER!!! :(

Yeah, I posted it on her wall..
Hopefully see sees it when she reaches Taipei :)
Hope that she'll call home to let us know she's ok, Cause I Pray for her,
And I know God is always with her :)



Good Bye JIE!!!! I'll miss you!! :(
You're the only one who understands me better,
You know I Love Ice Cream,
You know the Type of shirts I Love :)
Thats what I Love about my sister :)
She's the best Sister anybody could ever have!!! :)
Thank you, Jie!! :)

The Best Memories I have of us together since you came back, 
You buying Baskin Robbins for me,
You Bring me and Juanny to Shop for Father's Day present,
Us sharing a room in Pulau Gemia,
Our whole treasure hunt trip, And even after that :)
You Bring me shopping in Time Square,
You buying a dress for me :)
You Bringing me shopping in Pavillion
:D Those were one of the few Best Moments I had with you since you came back :)

* Thanks for buying the ice cream for me before you left, 
But I was Sick, So I couldnt eat it :(

But You'll still be the best Sister EVER 
Sisterly HUgs!!! :)

I LOVE YOU JIE!!!! 
YOu Have to Come back Next year!!
Hopefully with Garry!!!
Hopefully Spongebob too!!! :)

PInky Swear!!! >.<



I Love you :) BYE!!!!
Ps. Im still crying since you left :(
Even Writing this post is making me Cry even more :(
Hopefully You'll read this post, Or you wont know how I thought about you since you came back :(
Thanks for a Wonderful Time :)

P.s.s My sister has the BEST Voice in the WHOLE ENTIRE WOrLD!!!!!!!



I'll ALWAYS BE THE BIGGEST FAN OF POPULAR MINORITY!!!!! :)
NO  MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!

POPULAR MINORITY IS THE BEST MALAYSIA BAND EVER!!!!!!!!!!
:D