BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just the Way you are :)


Nex Gen's Water Gun fight is next week :)
 I remember last year I went, I had awesome fun!! :D

Im SOOOO GOING THIS YEAR!! :P
Im gonna bring all my friends
I'm gonna just invite them all ;)

Dont really feel like blogging recently.. Goshh
Theres nothing much to blog about.. 
I mean there is, but I just dont feel like writing it out anymore...

Well my life has been very complicated....
I guess thats what everybody goes through  huhh...
Sometimes I just wish that problems dont exist..
BLah blah blahhh... Moving on!! :P

Anyways, Went to KLCC to watch Inception just now :)
Awesome movie!! But its just too complicating.. But I get it :P 
Then we went to my grandparent's house for dinner.
Saw Some new shows there, The Lovely Bones, And Dear John..
And I found out The Last Song is a show too!!!!
I really really wanna watch it!!! :D

I guess some things dont happen in reality :(

0 comments: