BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

If Only you knew


The Tatoo I had on Evo Night 
By Leo CLub :)

What If I had Short Hair AGAIN X)
Nah, Just Joking.. Or Am I? XD


Just Wanna get outta here and go to that peaceful place forever,
No troubles,
No Frustration,
No Problems,
No Environment problems,
No Disturbing Sounds 
 Around this place.


Anyways, Went to


Last Week :)
Was Kinda fun wiht my sis and her friends :D





There were many bands and dancers and food and sales and all :)
Wasnt as crowded as I thought it would've been ;P

This was the second best band I heard among all the bands I heard...
Right after,


THE BEST MALAYSIAN BAND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
POPULAR MINORITY!!!!!!!!!! :D












And the Fans ;)






Though I was only able to see one dance cause we left early...







THEY EVEN DANCED TO NOBody nobody but you ;)
LMAO












A Pair or Earings my sister bought for me :)

Anyways, We went to Pav for Carson's Birthday :)



They had some awesome crystal thingy ;)










My uncle and his Gf :)


THE AWESOME HAAGEN DAAZ ICE CREAM CAKE!!!!
ICE CREAM!!!! :D













Family Picasss :)



Happy Birthday, Carson :)

Pastor Caleb's sermon touched me today...
And I will not bow down to a wrong Idol,
Only God, will I bow down to... :)


Though today hasnt been such a great day...
Both my parents got mad..
Sighhh :(
all I gotta do is just pray and hope that everything turns out right...

0 comments: