BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

And So It Goes


"Coz I know How I feel about you now. "

Well, 
 Went back to school just now to pick Juanny up from the entrance Exam..
Saw Jia Han, but he was stinky and sweaty XD

Goshh All of them look alike! >.<
They all look short and tiny XP




"It's just a work in progress, 
slow Down,
You'll achieve it eventually"

This week's been pretty different...
*Went to school as normal on Monday....

*Skipped School on Tuesday, To send my sister off, But ended up being sick...

*On Wednesday, I skipped school too cause I wasnt feeling well...

*On Thursday, Came back to school, Didnt really get the type of welcome I imagined...:S

*On Friday, Stayed back during Lunch and Helped Madam with some Her Durian Balloon....XP



Oh Well, I think I'm gonna have to lead the small group alone tmw... :( 
Wish Me Luck!! :D





0 comments: