BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Accidently in Love

Heeyyylllooo!!!! :D
Well, Yesterday I went to Rach Lim's church,
I had FUN!!! :D 
I was really touched by it :)
Hannah Yeoh :)

LOL I Just remembered about Prinesh and the hannah Yeoh Brieflet.. 
Forget that I said that ;P

Well, Her speech was short and sweet :D
No boring at all,
But really touched it..
It'll be fun to do that kinda thing.. 
But i cant talk in public..
I cant even sing in public >.<
LOL

Anyways, She's a politician, Look it up! :)
Apparently my dad said she's a very hardworking politician.. :)

Rachel Lim, Kimberly Tan, Kimberly Gan, Esther, Joo Ann, Li shan, Hou wei, Wye Shaun and Hao yi, 
Aka, Kimberly Lim, Kimberly White, Kimberly Itchin, Kimberly KOK Etc etc etc 
Owhh well, We were all Kimberlys' apparently :P

Anyways, Lets go out and take out Ah Long Stickers and Plant trees :D
Oh oh Or maybe we can host a sex education thingy like she said :)

Well, I suddenly have this addiction on dancing.. :) 
SYTYCD Is AWESOME!!!!
Gev and Courtney is one of my BEST couples in the show!! :D 
I wanna follow the next season of the show!! 
When is it showing again? :P

0 comments: