BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Love Showed the Way

The Paradise Band Concert was AWESOME!!!!
Janelle, Janet, Jackson Came!!!
Praise the lord they came!!! :))))

Re Nee and Janet bought Their CD..
I was kinda lazy so I just stood there assuming some one who give it to me for free...
Owhh well X)
I guess I expected too much.. >.< LoL

Anyways, their Songs, ONE & Love Showed the Way is AWESOME!!!! :D
Found their Website :)  Visit Their Website
So cool, I'm advertising for them :P

Jaye Liubinskas

The Band :)

Pastor 

And I have no Idea who that is... >.<

And the Basist has a Malaysian Girlfriend!!! :DDDD
" Why do you love Malaysia?"

" I love the food.."
"I love Char Siew Pau"
"I love Ice Kacang"
" I love SHOPPING"
" Yes, I love the food, And most importantly, I have a Malaysian Girlfriend" :P
" I love the Hospitality here"

The Electric Guitarist Love Shopping and went to Petaling Street and bought a watch.. LOL

Anyways, I went out for Alter Call, Saved by the Lord :)
Jumped Up and Down and Screaming like MAD MADDDD MADDDDDD :)
I think I lost my voice >.<

Jackson accepted Christ into his life :) Praise the Lord!
Wait, Was he originally a Christian...?? *coughh*

Well, Moving On, Anyways, I found these pics on Fb :)

the Band :)


Pastor :)

The Lead Singer :)

Well, Yea, Summarising it all, IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You people should've Came!!! :D
You People who didnt come Missed this awesome event!! :P

" Facebook,  I just Found out Last Week who was in a relationship and who broke up, 
Thats just the Worst place to tell EVERYBODY you broken up with someone >.< LOL
Then, people keep poking me, WHAT IS THAT?!??!! LOL "

" Love came down from Heaven to earth, 
God In Person Walked among us,
Who would hear,
And who would see,
The things he did on earth would change Eternity,
No Greater love was seen, 
You gave your life for me,
Love Revealed Love, 
Hope Revealed Hope,
Freedom gave so we would know the ways,
Death was broken, 
When the tomb was open, 
And all the world Would Know Love, 
Love showed the Way, 
Love showed the Way.." :) 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

valium online valium online no prescription uk - drug.com valium