BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bomchicawowow


Exams are OVER :D

Ohhh!! My sister's BACK!!! :)))
And she did NOT Gain weight!!
*Or did she..?? *wink wink* :P

Well, Yesterday was Teacher's Day and it was.. boring...
The movie was ok I guess..
Kinda gross...

Well, Then, Jo Yee, Cendy, Hao yi and Me Sat the Lrt to Mc D and ate Lunch :)

Then when Jo Yee and Cendy Left, Me and Hao yi had trouble finding the toilet to change..
But we managed to at the End :P

Well, then we went back to the ampang station, Mom picked us up and went to KLCC
Then Grandma and Mom went back home and Left My Older sis, Juan, hao yi and me hanging around there... Without hangers... :P

Well, we had fun :D

Anyways, Suppose to go out tmw.. But theres a 99% Chance that my mom wont let me go.. :S
She wont even buy me a DSLR now for the holiday and the hunt :(


1 comments:

Wan Jia said...

Oh Hey Thanks btw :)