BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

School Life...

Sighh... sorry guys for not updating my blog...== I'm not allowed to use the comp during weekdays..


Well, Monday was PTC for form 1's... My mom came at 11:50, brought me home at 12:15..!! WOOT!! Had more time relaxing...

On tuesday, was the PTC for form 2's... since during PTC, we had sooo much free period man!! after lunch, we were FREE!!!

So, rachel CHUI being hyper as always, ran to almost every class and the prefects had to chase her... XP

Well, a few of us were playing truth or dare.... Spencer and those people were so mean... they made girls tell guys weird stuff and made guys tell girls weird stuff... ==
Then, the prefects scolded us for being noisy and we started using people's nike bottles to spray "JIA HAN" and jia han sprayed me... == ishh...

Well, then, WEdnesday was PTC for form 3's... was so dang bored... Had KH and BM lessons... BM double period somemore!! SHYTE!! Then, Jellybean world ran out of credit on Saturday night.... so hard to comunicate now... the only way I can comunicate with him is In my DREAMS cause he's made up!!! WHEE!!! He's JW from my imaginary world!! see, even Sze Huey knows that he's made up ... ^^
WEll, I saw him dancing like MJ on Wednesday during his duty... more like, TRYING to dance like MJ... muahhahha

on thursday was the form 4's PTC... had concert practice as usual... nike bottle fight.. AGAIN....XP during BM lesson, madam robiah was in the hall, so, we just went to our class... I was looking out the window like I always do.. suddenly, a maid puching the trolley with coffee and newspaper past by... suddenly, Yu shen came and said, " oh, look, COfFEE!!! NEWSPaPER!!!"
I was staring at him... and said, Yu shen, OH MY GAWD!!! She's so dang hawt rythe?!?! OH MY GAWD!! What are you doing!?!? go chase after her!!! see, even mr. LOW IS!!!!! OH MY GAWD!!!!
Yu shen started staring at me... and said, Oh ur're right!! She's kinda cute... ^^ OH MY GAWd, IM JUST kidding!!!
***
Then, yesterday, some of us were talking... then, they were talking about harry potter... so, me and AMelia planed to organise and outing before the concert to go watch harry potter...
Well, last time me and hao yi tried to organise something... It failed anyway...
this time, me and amelia!! AWESOME!! we make an awesome pair to organise something!! LOL
I was like.. shouting!! I said " EVERYBODY SHUT UP" *still talking....
" WHO WANTS TO WATCH HARRY POTTER?!?!?!" *shouting*
***

Friday, we had concert practice for almost the whole day man!!
Madam: WAN JIA!!!
WAn Jia: Yes??
Madam: SMILE!!!
Wan Jia: =( okay... sighh....

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW IM SUPPOSE TO SMILE!.!!!

0 comments: