BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

So bored...

MJ passed away.. =(


Micheal Jackson. Pop King.

*I stoled this pic from Spud's blog cause I was lazy to upload it.. ^^

*Eww... what an ugly face!!!*^^


On the Sad morning of June 25, 2009 Michael Jackson was discovered collapsed at his rental home in Los Angeles. 911 emergency services responded promptly at 12:21 pm Pacific time arriving at 12:30 pm to find Michael unconscious and not breathing. He was rushed to the UCLA Medical Center and after a brief slip into a coma Michael was pronounced dead at 2:26pm; the cause reported as cardiac arrest. THE Los Angeles Police Department has opened an investigation and an autopsy is scheduled for Friday, June 26, 2009.

Michael lived a very colourful life and during a short 50 years he made an indelible mark on the planet Earth. Whether or not you are a fan there is nobody who can deny his impact and the memory of him which will persist in all of us indefinitely. Spread the word of Michael Jackson's legacy and make sure everyone will always remember.

*copied this from facebook*


Well, anyway, theres still Adam Lambert!!! Kimberly's so called hot gay guy...XP ^^

Adam Lambert can sing Black and White soo GOOD!!!



* moment of silence for him... *cricket cricket* I SAID SHH!!!!*

OKAY!!! did anyody hear richard read this morning on hitz. fm!?!??! OMG!!! he sounds so gay every morning!!! but I like hearing his voice.. I dono why.. its very interesting.. he can talk so FAST!!!

WEll, concert practice, sighh... was absent today.. didnt know some of the steps...
Well, mr. PEA nesh and Esther was absent today... Amirul and Shaafiq went for sembayang... so we had to start without them.. ==
For the first part, my partner was Amirul... then, the second part was shaafiq... Ishhh.... and I forgotten to bring my scalf today.. so I had to borrow eunice's... PINK!!! Pink!!! didnt I tell you I hate pink!!! GOSH!!! I will never forget to bring my scaf now!!! GAWD!!!!

* Jia Han, You owe me a bar of mentos!!!! I posted it on ur blog!!! just in case you forget, I'll write it here too!!! LAWL XP ^^ muahahha

0 comments: