BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

School Days..~~

School has been awesome recently.. =) I'm glad I'm enjoying it.. except fro Bm classes.. =S
Well, on Monday, Madam Noraini divided us into 8 groups... I was in the 2nd group, with Pui Yee, Kok Leong, Nikk and Natalie Ng tsin yi...
Well, Pui Yee and Nikk suplies the candies, Kok leong supplies the questions and Nat did the presentation slide...
after she did it, I brought it home to customize it and to double check it...
I opened it, it was ok... just that she did something wrong.. So I had to cancel everything and do it again... Yeash...
At least now I'm feeling grateful that Hao Yi taught me that last year.. =)
Well, after assembly on Monday, Mr. Naresh called us down to take the class photo... it went well.. until... the sun came out pula!! during the candid part, all of us wasn't prepared and just simply did something... but some of us wanted to JUMP!!
See, the sun came out and made our face yellow.. so, WE had to retake the pic on Wednesday!! me and Janelle was telling all the girls to jump so that we'll block the boys.. Then, during the candid part, they didnt jump!! only Me, natalie ng yen wei, Pui Yee and Azlina Jumped!! and behind us, "Mr. PEA NEASH" and spencer and shaafiq they all kept shouting " HOI!! you blocked our pose!!" LOL WEll, On tuesday, Madam Norita asked us to bring plastercine and beads fro our art... after art, I still had some left over seeds... so, during geo lesson, which was free period, Nisa, Janelle , Pui Yee and Me started throwing beads at the ONLY two boys that sat in our row.. tsk tsk.. pity them.. Then, Hao Wei, Thasheena, Nat ng yen wei, Maisarah, Spencer and Azlina joined us!! WOOT!!! We had bead fight!! which madam hamsiah didnt see... we were like.. OMG!! is she deaf and blind!! haha

Well, concert practice is awesome!! better than just sitting in the class doing nothing.. ==

first, my partner was shaafiq, then, joshua, then, shaafiq, and now, Amirul... Ishh... why can't the teacher make up her mind!! Well, at least amirul is better than the rest of them...

On tuesday, Madam herbert came is and divided us into group, we were allowed to write any type of stories and present it to the class.. so, we started writing... after that, Shaafiq came out first to present his group's story... It goes like this, Wesley methodist school was a good school, untill they were terrorized. they used mathematical instruments as a weapon. they reported to the principal, Mr PEA NASH about the terrorisism in the school, the principle named the school, WEsley mafia school. The End.. Well, this isnt exactly the story.... its just bits of the story...

On wednesday, we had concert rehersal... our cheographer didnt come.. sad... =( but we tried our dance on stage so many times cause we lost count... ==

Last night, I went to clinic cause I had flu, cough and sore throat... before that I had a slight fever.. then, when I went there, the doctor said I have no fever YET.. so it might be a normal seasoning flu.. *thank GAWD*!!! well, the doctor ask my dad to observe whether I have fever.... Just in case... o.O
Well, I skipped school today... =( I wasnt feeling well, I was on MC... today was suppose to be fun!! but I might get scolded tomorrow.. cause, I was suppose to bring cardboard today for maths... so, sarah might scold me tomorrow... yikes... Amirul might scold me too... cause he had to dance with no partner yesterday.. =S
plus, I skipped PJK lesson!!!! ARGH!!
I woke up at like.. 10:30 today!! during PJK lesson, after break.. haha
well, SOOO SORRY guys!!!! I'M sooo sorry for not coming today!!! sorry!!!! I'm sorry Pui Yee, nobody follow you out just now!!! SOrry!!!! I'll be back tomorrow!!!

0 comments: