BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Co-co night

Well, yesterday was co-co night. Went to school as normally... finished school earlier.. at about 12..
From 10:30 onwards, we had FREE PERIOD!! WOOT!!! WEll, Nat Ng Tsin yi and me didnt have anything to do... was bored... no homework.. so, we went over to the other class and saw the guys playing football and asked sarah to asked madam whether she need help for the lidra props... So, we helped.. was fun... looking at them act... =) Then, at 12, my uncle picked me up... and brought us to Mc D for lunch. then, we picked juanny up...==
Went back, swam for a while... waited for my uncle to come at about 3:30... then, picked up ethan and then school.. again... for c-co night..
Opening ceromony was weird but fun..XP





The scouts getting ready..
*Sze Huey& yu Shen



The lane where the so called "VIP" and madam matthews, who accompanied her down the lane...






Ribbon Cutting
aka. OPENED CEREMONY!!!


The ballon that couldn't make up his mind about going up or down...
and our school captain, russel tried to do his "magic" and make the balloon go up.. ^^



Opening Ceremony...



The girl's Brigade's Hand painting.. FREE!!! XP



Ensemble..
*didnt take the choir... =(


Co-co fusion!!!
*caught Ashwin!!! the wannabe detective ^^*



Lionel, Kristie and Jason *LAWL*




Spencer and Nikk Dance mat showdown!!! both also got D!!! WHat le ni!!!



Nikk's Comp club shirt.. Spencer with his scouts uniform.. ==



Natalie Ng yen wei and Janelle!!
My two goodie friends!!!
With the chinese yoyo..



Dang tired.. spend the whole day almost in school.. =S
and I went back early cause I had tuition..
Err... This is how I look when I were contacts?? Yup, I wore them yesterday in school...
Everybody was suprised... wonder why...
I was looking out the window and suddenly Rose and sue wei pass by and waved.. then, they ran back and scared me and asked me whether I was wearing contacts.. ==


Ge waine!!!
My cute little singapore cousin!!!=)

0 comments: